ABOUT COAST RIFLE AND PISTOL CLUB
Coast Rifle and Pistol Club (or CRPC) is a private, non-profit club. It is operated as a totally volunteer club and is led by Officers and a Board of Directors elected by the membership. There are 1100+ members at this time and the club is consistently growing. The club, originally founded in 1968 is situated on 50 acres in Harrison County. We currently lease the 50 acre 16th Section site from the Harrison County School Board until 2045 (with a 20 year option) on Highway 67 in Woolmarket, Mississippi, directly across from the new Mississippi Department of Public Safety Building, including the driver’s license office and Highway Patrol Troop K. Membership access is with a proximity badge at our electronic gate. All main roads on the property are paved for access to:
- 4000 sf Clubhouse, classroom, office, warming kitchen & full restrooms
- 6 Trap Fields - built to ATA specifications with Canterbury Voice Call Systems and PAT trap machines and a large pavilion.
- 4 Skeet Fields - built to NSSA specifications and with a large pavilion.
- 3 Rifle Ranges - from 25 yards to 300 yards and with covered firing lines and concrete benches for stability.
- 5 Pistol Ranges - from 10 yards to 40 yards. Ranges 4 & 5 have covered shooting areas, but Range 6 & 7 is unimproved.
- 6 Restrooms- Located throughout the range.
- An Archery Area for targets up to 50 yards.